Welcome to Saint Barnabas's
We hope we can lead each other to God through a life of prayer and work as Christ's hands and heart in the world. We believe in the ministry of all the baptized and, though we trust and are blessed by the ministry of our clergy, we know each one of us is called to ministry through our own baptisms.
Some people come to us from other Episcopal churches but many come into our doors looking for God, with no formal church background. Many come, too, from other churches and we seek to welcome all and to help with spiritual journeys at any step along the way.
We are a welcoming community - all are welcome no matter what race, age, or sexual identity. Children are always welcome here at worship or at any of our activities - we love to hear their chatter during the service!
Saint Barnabas's - A Pathway to God Through Prayer and Service
We Welcome All...
- We the People of Saint Barnabas's Episcopal Church strive to seek, love, and serve God, welcoming all to gather in worship, serve those in need, care for the environment, and listen and respond to each other.
- If you are Asian, Hispanic, Native, Black, White, or Other;
- If you are a child, a youth, an adult, or an elder;
- If you are male, female or transgendered;
- If you are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or questioning;
- If you are single, married, partnered, divorced, separated, or widowed;
- If you’re a life-long Christian, have never set foot in a church, or if it’s just been a while;
- If you are conservative, liberal, in-between or undecided – politically or theologically;
- If you are healthy or if you walk the road of ill health, mental illness, or addiction;
- If you have a squeaky-clean record or have gotten crosswise to the law;
- If you have a graduate degree, an elementary education, or neither;
- If you are wealthy, poor, or somewhere in between;
- If you live in a house, an apartment, a room, a car, or on the street;
- If you are fully-abled, disabled, or a person of differing abilities;
- If you recognize yourself in this list or wonder whether you fit:
- You are welcome here.
Saint Barnabas's Episcopal Church
91 Main Street (On the Village Green)
Falmouth, MA 02540
Children's Ministry: 9:00am
Holy Eucharist-Rite II: 10:00am
Monday - Friday, 10 am - 3 pm